WorkshopsContent and content strategy training
Contentious workshops get to the heart of the issues and reveal practical solutions. They’re interactive, fun, informal and deeply useful.
You get practical tips to take away, interactive exercises, interesting conversations and a generous supply of the famous Contentious homemade brownies.
We can tailor our training if you’d like us to come to you. Alternatively, send us your details and we’ll let you know when we have an open workshop scheduled.
Social media can be a powerful way to change people’s opinions and inspire them to take action or change the way they behave. We’ll share the best strategies, tactics and tools.
Content quality and the health of content systems are crucial to an organisation’s relationship with its users and audiences. We’ll show you how to measure what you have, and how to improve.
When thinking about content, people often think of words before images. We’ll show you why pictures matter, how to get good ones, how to edit them, how to use them and how to look after them.
The workshop was great. I gained a wealth of resources, materials and tools which I’m still going through!
Sarah Bradford, Head of Communications, Conciliation Resources
Workshops, talks and events we’ve done before
- Joining the dots: a CharityComms conference session
- How to change the world with content strategy: a one-day workshop
- Content goodness: a Chatham House workshop
- The SEO triangle: a webinar
- Activists not parrots: a Friends of the Earth talk and discussion
- Content strategy for campaigners: an ECF teach-in
- Framing and content strategy: a joint workshop with Small Axe
- Why campaigns need content strategy: a session at Engaging Networks 2017
- A healthy online presence: a Campaign Bootcamp session
- Why email still matters: a Campaign Bootcamp session
- Ask Me Anything: an online discussion of content in campaigning with the Facebook Content Strategists group
- What’s the future of digital? A talk and panel discussion to kick off the Third Sector Digital Leaders Programme.
- Digital MPs: a constructive relationship? An event in parliament with Stella Creasy MP and Esther Foreman.