Content trainingContent and content strategy workshops and bespoke advice
Contentious workshops get to the heart of the issues and reveal practical solutions. They’re interactive, fun, informal and deeply useful.
You get practical tips to take away, interactive exercises, interesting conversations and a generous supply of the famous Contentious homemade brownies.
We can tailor our training if you’d like us to come to you. Alternatively, send us your details and we’ll let you know about our open workshops.
We also do content strategy mentoring, which is a great way of getting help and support over a longer period.
The workshop was great. I gained a wealth of resources, materials and tools which I’m still going through!
Sarah Bradford, Head of Communications, Conciliation Resources
Workshops, talks and events we’ve done before
- Joining the dots: a CharityComms conference session
- How to change the world with content strategy: a one-day workshop
- Content goodness: a Chatham House workshop
- The SEO triangle: a webinar
- Activists not parrots: a Friends of the Earth talk and discussion
- Content strategy for campaigners: an ECF teach-in
- Framing and content strategy: a joint workshop with Small Axe
- Why campaigns need content strategy: a session at the Engaging Networks conference
- A healthy online presence: a Campaign Bootcamp session
- Why email still matters: a Campaign Bootcamp session
- Ask Me Anything: an online discussion of content in campaigning with the Facebook Content Strategists group
- What’s the future of digital? A talk and panel discussion to kick off the Third Sector Digital Leaders Programme.
- Digital MPs: a constructive relationship? An event in parliament with Stella Creasy MP and Esther Foreman.